Software development manager – tech.mn
Software development manager
Delaget is a software company that develops products and services to ensure that customers operate more efficient restaurants. We are industry experts who provide information and operational resources that help growing restaurateurs quickly and easily grow their businesses and improve their profitability. Our exceptionally easy-to-use data analytics solutions are designed to simplify complexity and enable them to quickly take meaningful action to move their business forward. This is a great opportunity to have a big impact on a growing business.
If you are passionate about building development teams and great software, this is your chance to make an impact on a growing team! Delaget is recruiting a Software Development Manager and in this role, you will be responsible for coaching
and the career development of a team of engineers and the delivery of the best products in the industry. Our current technology stack includes (but is not limited to) Microsoft Azure, React, SQL Server, Web API, C #, SSIS.
- Manage engineering team members to achieve measurable business goals, including meeting specific project deadlines.
- Frames and defines the individual objectives of direct reports in alignment with the general objectives of Delaget.
- Leads staffing, training and performance reviews to develop and improve team performance
- Has technical support processes, acts as escalation point for critical issues.
- Collaborative member of an Agile product team improving Delaget products.
- Facilitate design discussions and architectural decisions as needed.
- Collaborate with product management, business analysts and user representatives in the design, construction, deployment and maintenance of solutions to meet business requirements.
- Help troubleshoot, correct and improve existing solutions.
- Provide and maintain technical documentation for new and existing solutions.
- Direct search for emerging application development software products, languages and standards to support development efforts.
- Other tasks, as assigned
- 7+ years of relevant professional experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Passion for supporting software developers at different stages of their career.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in software development.
- Experience in a multi-tenant SaaS environment.
- Development experience using .Net, Java or similar language.
- Development skills using T-SQL.
- Experience working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment