Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) – tech.mn
- Preference: College diploma or equivalent in computer science, computer engineering or related fields.
- Previous experience in the role of SDET in an Agile team.
- Experience with a variety of test tools (unit, integration, end to end, performance, etc.).
About Daugherty Business Solutions
Daugherty Business Solutions brings a new approach to consulting by rolling up our sleeves and working with our clients, working together to solve some of their most pressing business challenges. We deliver results. That’s why many of the world’s best-known companies trust us with their essential projects and why working at Daugherty is only for the smart, the talented and the curious.
Life at Daugherty is not like your typical job as a consultant. Each member of the team plays a vital role in the success of our business, and we treat you that way, starting with our culture.
In our Dev Center, in particular, we like to say that we have the culture of a startup with the security of a company over 35 years old. By this, it is a casual and relaxed nimble store that aims to help you create your best work. (And – A casual dress code is only part of that success.) The other side … Our consultants work in the cities they live in, and you don’t have to worry about your end of your career. work once the engagement is complete.
What we promise to YOU
- We offer a multitude of training opportunities, ranging from Hackathons, Lunch and Learns, free access to Pluralsight and Safari Library.
- You will work with some of the most innovative teams in the IT market and solve real strategic problems.
- We will invest in things that are important to you both professionally and personally.
- We’ll provide you with a one-of-a-kind team environment – and we prove it, because we consistently rank among the best places to work in many of our locations, based on the votes of our own employees.
- We will establish a relationship with you to accelerate your career.
- We offer some of the best benefits.
We offer Daugherty team members
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Income Sharing and Retirement Savings 401 (k).
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- No travel / remote work.
- Solid career development and extensive training.
Daugherty Business Solutions is an inclusive equal employment opportunity employer that considers applicants regardless of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability status or veteran or any other characteristic protected by law.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working remotely. We have implemented a virtual recruiting process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and integrate new recruits remotely. We value the safety of every member of our community because we know we are all in the same boat.
If you require accommodation or assistance in completing the online application process, please let any recruiter you work with (or send an email to [emailÂ protected]) and identify the type of accommodation or support you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The recruiting team will respond to your email as soon as possible.