Product Manager (Software Development) – BusinessGhana
The Product Manager is responsible for planning and executing the product throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure product and customer satisfaction goals are met. meet. The Product Manager also ensures that the product supports the overall business strategy and goals.
The PM will also work closely with the software development team to design, develop, test, deploy and maintain software solutions.
Manage the lifecycle of innovative products, from conceptualization to development and deployment. Collect valuable market and customer data to drive product strategies and oversee execution to achieve business goals. Control the product roadmap and keep the product vision through its
Essential functions for this role include:
- Define product strategy and roadmap
- Manage product pipelines and ensure features are always prioritized
- Engage all relevant stakeholders to identify requirements, design features and ensure all information is made available for implementation
- Perform and facilitate software testing to ensure all technologies developed meet UI and experience requirements and design
- Communicate all requirements to internal development team or external partners
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and integration opportunities and requirements
- Plan and monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving issues, writing progress reports and recommending actions
- Provide user references by writing and maintaining user documentation and training users
- Perform user acceptance testing
- Support staff and teams in making recommended changes, including helping resolve issues