Netflix is recruiting software engineering interns for the 2023 summer internship
Software engineers are invited to apply for internships at Netflix for summer 2023 and are open to those who enjoy working with the latest technology in a fast and flexible environment, learning to build scalable and robust systems, and who are enthusiastic about about the potential to have a meaningful impact on the software that more than 221 million people use and love.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Current students pursuing a BS/BA or MS/MA in a technical field such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics and who are expected to graduate in December 2023 or Spring/Summer 2024
- Have taken courses or experience with data structures, algorithms and debugging (it is a plus if you have taken at least one of the following courses: distributed systems, web development, mobile development, security of networks or applications, machine learning or AI).
- Candidates with little or no work experience
- Excited to learn new solutions and ready to break things to do it
- Able to work independently and not afraid to seek input from colleagues
- Excited to work well in a collaborative environment
- A clear communicator
- Passionate about Netflix’s mission to entertain the world and convinced you can do it.
What could you learn?
- Creating applications that elegantly address complex business problems The process of designing and building scalable systems
- High-caliber, efficient, industry-standard code writing
- Work closely with business stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Be encouraged to learn a language that Netflix uses more frequently
- Create user interfaces that are easy to use, entertaining and reveal business information for its partners
You are encouraged to apply even if you do not fully meet the requirements and your experience does not fully match all the requirements of the job description, as you may be the ideal candidate for this position or others.
With over 221 million paid subscribers in over 190 countries, Netflix is the most popular streaming entertainment service in the world. Members can access TV shows, documentaries, feature films and mobile games in a variety of genres and languages. Members have unlimited access to their favorite content and can watch as much as they want, when they want, on any internet-connected screen.
Additionally, Netflix is an inclusive company that values diversity, knowing that teams with diverse perspectives perform better. Company does not discriminate on the basis of age, marital status, veteran status, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation or any other status.
The news continues after this announcement