Microsoft Software Engineering Internship Program 2023 for Nigerian Students
Registration deadline: not specified
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees, we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others, and collaborate to achieve our common goals. Every day, we draw on our values of respect, integrity and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond.
Software Engineers (SWE) work with teammates to solve problems and create innovative software solutions. You are passionate about customers and product quality, and provide technical guidance to program managers as they review user needs and product requirements. You will also need to demonstrate an ability to learn and adopt relevant new technologies, tools, methods and processes to leverage in your solutions. As SWE, you are dedicated to designing, developing, and testing next-generation software that will empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. Please note that these roles will begin in the summer of 2023.
At Microsoft, interns work on real projects in collaboration with teams around the world, while having fun. You will be empowered to build community, explore your passions, and achieve your goals. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on innovative technology. The internship is designed not only for you to do a great job with the opportunity to learn and grow, but also to experience our culture full of diverse community connections, executive engagement and memorable events.
- Applies engineering principles solve complex problems through strong and creative engineering.
- learn quickly new engineering methods and integrates them into its work processes.
- Request for feedback and applies internal or industry best practices to improve its technical solutions.
- Demonstrates time management skills and delivering software projects in a cooperative team environment.
• Pursue a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science or a related field.
• Must have at least one additional trimester/semester after the end of the internship
• Programming experience in an object-oriented language (C, C#, C++, Java, Python).
• Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the fundamentals of computer science, including data structures and algorithms.
Advantages and Benefits
- Industry-leading healthcare
- give programs
- Networking and connection opportunities
- Discounts on products and services
For more information: