Distributed Software Development: How to Build Your Team, Best Practices for Business in a White Paper by Intetics Inc.
NAPLES, FLORIDA, UNITED STATES, April 29, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — IT organizations are witnessing a sea change in the organization of workforce management. It is essential to know about tools that can help organize transparent payments for globally distributed contractors or remote employees; to locate (or relocate) company assets; and to improve law enforcement without a centralized presence in particular geographic boundaries.
Every business owner or technology executive faces these burning questions, aiming to safeguard, strengthen and expand their presence in changing IT markets.
There is an effective way to create an offline, remote workplace with maximum value. The new white paper brings together best practices for undertaking the distributed software development approach.
The development of distributed software is constantly increasing. There are many reasons for the increasing prevalence of these teams. And the main one is its advantages for achieving successful trading results.
The distributed software development model brings many benefits, provided it is built efficiently. They include improved communication, time savings, cost savings, and pool diversification for a development team.
There are many tips and rules for creating an effective distributed software development team. Intetics Inc. recently published a white paper on building a team as part of the distributed software development approach and creating a product.
The white paper contains verified information on the following areas:
– the concept of distributed software development definition, its main applications and best practices
– benefits, misconceptions and challenges of distributed teams
– the current and future landscape of the market
– industry use cases
– useful resources, practical tools and working techniques from market leaders.
The white paper shows the difference between the preconceptions of distributed development and the real challenges. The whitepaper shows why the shortcomings of the distributed approach are not related to poor quality of work, inadequate management and poor communication. In this regard, the CEO and President of Intetics, Boris Kontsevoi, in his Forbes article, said:
“One of the main reasons tech leaders are wary of distributed teams is that it goes directly against some of the core principles of agile development, specifically that face-to-face communication is best. But recent advances in video technology make this objection virtually obsolete. Sticking to the remaining agile principles and adding deliberate, intentional video communication can lead to even better development results. »
The white paper contains the real challenges, the corresponding mitigation strategies and a ready-to-use action plan.
Two main ways to address these challenges are described:
– useful Agile models: Scrum, Lean, Kanban, Extreme Programming
– specific working models: Boot Camp, Rotating Guru, Remote Pairing, Technology Alignment, etc.
In other parts of the whitepaper, there are technical details, namely the core competencies of the distributed team technology stack. There are tips for working with cloud platforms, CI servers, real-time chats, etc.
Additionally, the white paper describes the cases and application areas of distributed teams working on projects, listed below:
– Top development of the CRM system
– Development of a cloud-based recruitment platform
– One of the largest health portal developments in the United States
Discover some figures concerning the White Paper. It offers the following handy methods and tips:
– Eight Key Lessons from Building a Distributed Software Development Team
– Three communication paths within a distributed team: in Agile, standard and large
– Eight best practices and standards for ensuring distributed team effectiveness
– Three industry resources that will help build an effective distributed development team and measure team member satisfaction
– Over ten working tips for establishing a healthy and transparent working relationship with the development team: learn how to establish strong communication, manage tasks, give feedback and create a healthy culture
Three courses and certifications to acquire relevant organizational and technical skills to coordinate a distributed team
Follow the link to download and read the full version of the white paper.
About Intetics Inc.
Intetics Inc. is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, professional distributed team building, software product quality assessment and “all-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain and GIS. /UAV Technologies/LBS.
Based on proprietary pioneering business models from a dedicated offshore team® and remote sourcing®an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA™) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our deep engineering expertise based on our engineering framework predictive software.
write to us here
Visit us on social media: