Discover the future of software engineering at the QCon Plus software online conference (November 1-12)
What is your path to production? How do companies like Netflix, Fastly or Google view the edge and architecture? How will you and your business handle the return of the office to a post-COVID world? What does it look like to fully embrace a cloud operating model? What can we learn from software practitioners in companies who early adopt their successes and failures when adopting innovations?
These questions and many more are the kinds of things you’ll find on the agenda of QCon Plus, an immersive, multidisciplinary online conference from November 1-12.
Here’s what you can expect from QCon Plus:
- Access to an organized learning experience that covers topics that currently matter in software development and technical leadership.
- Learn from the laser focus sharing experiences of over 64 fast-adopting enterprise software practitioners to help you adopt the right models and practices.
- Learn about new technologies and how to apply them to help you create informed roadmaps to drive innovation within your engineering teams and increase customer value.
- Learn and network in a secure space for real-time connections and in-depth questions with world-class domain experts and a global community of peers.
- Be part of a global experience with sessions scheduled to start at 8:00 a.m. PDT, 11:00 a.m. EDT, 3:00 p.m. GMT, and 5:00 p.m. EET, plus on-demand access for three months to catch up on anything you may have missed.
QCon has always been focused on people who develop and work with future technologies. Join over 64 software leaders and your peers in November as we uncover the future of software engineering.
High level speakers. I feel I can be confident that the speakers will know their stuff. I also noticed the high percentage of women in attendance, which I found refreshing. Hopefully other conferences will follow suit.
Former QCon Plus participant
We added four new tracks to QCon Plus, extending the event to a second week. You can save $ 250 with our early bird which ends August 31st. If you change your mind later, you can get a refund up to 14 days before the event starts.
PS Need help convincing your boss? We’ve created a template that you can adapt to get you started. If you need anything else, email us at [email protected]