Advanced Certification in Software Engineering for Cloud, Blockchain and IoT from Great Learning
Cutting-edge technologies such as IoT, Blockchain, and Cloud Computing are having the most momentum, and companies are aggressively hiring tech talent to stay ahead of digital disruption.
These technologies have taken the world by storm, changing almost every industry. Connections of all kinds – from communication systems to currency and smart devices to what we call hyperconnectivity – make it easier than ever to interact with each other like never before, both online and offline.
- There will be nearly 75 billion connected IoT devices by 2025 with $1.29 trillion in global IoT spending. [Security Today]
- The size of the global cloud computing market will be $623.3 billion by 2023. [Wipro]
- $20 billion in revenue will be generated using blockchain by 2024, with a 30% reduction in infrastructure costs for banks. [Fortune]
As the world gradually adopts advanced technologies such as IoT, Cloud Computing and Blockchain, our software engineers must master these technologies.
Software engineering is a rapidly growing field, with nearly 11.5 million job openings, according to forecasts from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics. Therefore, software engineers must keep up to date with the latest development trends and become relevant in their field. It’s time to step up and stay current with changing times and changing needs. Mastering areas such as cloud, blockchain, and IoT helps develop a deeper understanding of modern technologies, their interrelationships, and their applications.
Today’s professionals can leverage this demand to build rewarding careers with the Advanced Certification in Software Engineering for Cloud, Blockchain and IoT from IIT Madras and Excellent learning.
Throughout the course, you can become aware of the advances software engineering, cloud computing, IoT courses in India and knowledge of blockchain, towards real-world applications that drive business success. The Advanced Software Engineering course equips professionals and entry-level candidates with in-depth knowledge, cross-functional skills, and expertise in an ever-changing economy. Furthermore, it aims to make current and future software developers plug-and-play and future-proof with cutting-edge and on-demand technologies.
Advanced Certification in Cloud, Blockchain and IoT Software Engineering opens up endless career opportunities ahead of you in a position such as:
- Big Data Engineer
- IoT Architect
- IoT Developer
- Cloud Engineer/Analyst
- Blockchain Developer/Engineer
- Software developer/engineer
With an average salary between 15 and 30 LPA.*
*Source: Glassdoor and Indeed
Following a high-quality curriculum, IIT Madras and Great Learning in Cloud, Blockchain and IoT program prepares learners for the challenging world of software engineering by combining academic excellence with applied skills. As a result, technology professionals who take this online advanced software engineering course find themselves skilled and skilled programmers with a deep understanding of the complex relationship between technology and its applications.
- Duration – 9 months with convenient online format
- More than 300 hours of learning
- 60+ hours of mentoring
- More than 10 projects and missions
- 1 Capstone Project
- Great Learning Career Assistance Program
- Personalized weekly mentoring by experts
Who is this Program for?
- Technology professionals looking to add cutting-edge technologies to their repertoire.
- Mid-career professionals, managers, and engineers need certifications to complement their existing technology skills.
- Recent computer science graduates aspire to be part of the technology industry in leadership roles.
Who is this program for?
Professionals, graduates and entrepreneurs looking to harness technology, the main drivers of change: Blockchain, Cloud and IoT, to inspire confidence when navigating the digital frontier.
Profile of the candidate sought
- Candidates with 50% or more in Xe, XIIe and Licence.
- Suitable for both experienced professionals and recent graduates
Following an industry-tailored curriculum
Design and architecture of software systems
- Software design and architecture
- Database designs and applications
- Data Sources and IoT Networking
- IoT in the cloud
- IoT big data processing
- IoT analysis
Cloud software engineering
- Architect applications for the Cloud
- Containers and microservices
- DevOps for the Cloud
Develop for blockchain
- Blockchain Fundamentals
- Blockchain Development
Dedicated professional support to help you achieve your career goals
Access career support with Great Learning Excelerate, where you can connect with over 1,200 hiring partners to land your next job with a 50% average increase and 66% alumni placed at leading companies like Google, IBM, Amazon, Microsoft and more!
- Resume Building Sessions – create a resume that highlights your program skills, as well as other strengths gained during this time.
- Curated Jobs – access a job listing from over 1200 recruitment partners closely related to your field and experience.
- Interview preparation – workshops to help you ace your technical interviews with the help of industry experts
- Career guidance and mentorship – get an expert career mentor personalized based on your industry experience.
- Dedicated program manager to solve your questions
- Building an e-portfolio ¬– an amalgamation of all completed projects and skills learned during the program.
Master the skills needed to be on top and explore advanced software engineering techniques to be ready for the future!